#makefacemask, #fabricfacemask, #facemaskpattern
How to put on use take off and dispose of a mask?
1. Remember, a mask should only be used by health workers, caretakers,
and individuals with respiratory symptoms, such as fever and cough.
2. Before touching the mask, clean hands with an alcohol-based
hand rub or soap and water
3. Take the mask and inspect it for tears or holes.
4. Orient which side is the top side (where the metal strip is).
5. Ensure the proper side of the mask faces outwards (the
6. Place the mask on your face. Pinch the metal strip or stiff edge of
the mask so it molds to the shape of your nose.
7. Pull down the mask’s bottom so it covers your mouth and your
8. After use, take off the mask; remove the elastic loops from
behind the ears while keeping the mask away from your face
and clothes, to avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces
of the mask.
9. Discard the mask in a closed bin immediately after use.
10. Perform hand hygiene after touching or discarding the
mask – Use alcohol-based hand rub or, if visibly soiled, wash
your hands with soap and water.
For Details guideline: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
Coronavirus Protection Material:
Get n95 mask: https://amzn.to/3cIm6kT
Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer: https://amzn.to/3cFhlIE
Disposable Hand Gloves: https://amzn.to/3bH6GMm
easy sew face mask,face mask pattern,how to make face mask cloth,face mask sewing tutorial,face mask no sewing machine,how to sew a face mask,sewing a face mask,how to make face mask,make face mask fabric,making face mask at home,cloth face mask,homemade face mask,diy cloth face mask